Every Wednesday, Real Agent Pro holds a Mastermind X-Factor, meant specifically to share key insights about the world of real estate. Our Senior Conversion Coach Ron Mazza hosts each Mastermind with the goal of helping you build a powerbrand, 10x your listings, and dominate your local market.
This week’s topic was all about handling objections. Weren’t able to tune in? Here’s a quick recap of what you missed.
The Three Elements to Any Sale
There are three essential ingredients to any sale; you, your prospect, and the process you use to make the sale. Any successful sale will have you asking the most powerful questions you can to address all three of these elements.
Search Inside Yourself
Before you can even sell anything, a good salesperson will have to ask themselves why would anyone be interested in buying your product and service. A good sale requires you to be absolutely, 100% sure you are in front of qualified prospects at the right time with the right message in the right format.
Without knowing exactly why anyone would want your product or service, how can you expect to be successful you are presenting yourself to the right target audience.
Start the Conversation
When you start a conversation with a prospect, the most powerful question you can ask them is “What is the most critical issue you’d like to revolve about X?” This question will allow both your prospect and you to truly get to the heart of their problem, need, agenda, or irritation. Plus, asking this question brings you an opportunity to follow-up on additional questions you may have ask.
The Process to Handling Objections
Following this process can help you get to the root of the objection in efforts of reaching your goals.
- Start off by correctly qualify prospects.
- Realize most objections are really stalls, rather than tried and true objections.
- Since most objections are price or commission based, emphasize and offer value components of the product/service to really drive the sale home.
- Realize that there are opportunities in objections! A objection is not always considered an immediate failure.
The Process of Mastering Objections
So you’ve been faced with an objection. How do you master these?
- As soon as you hear an objection, redirect the sales process to emphasize how your services best meet the needs and wants of your prospect.
- Master your script, so you know exactly what you are going to say, when. This will help you create your inner strength-attitude that will boost your sales!
- Practice, practice, practice. Constant practice will help you improve your skills and abilities and turn you into the salesperson you have always wanted to be.
With these tools in mind, you will be on your way to mastering those objections. Remember — 50% of all objections are not valid. So don’t let someone else’s fear keep you from striking out when making those sales.
Real Agent Pro hosts daily live streams and a Webinar on every Thursday — so make sure not to miss out on all the educational content we provide. Check out our Instagram to learn more!