No matter whether March is coming in like a lion or a lamb in your neck of the woods, it is time for some spring cleaning. You can start anywhere you’d like, but here at Real Agent Pro, we are a big fan of cleaning out digital space.
One high-impact step you can take is to look at your customer relations management tools (CRMs). If you have more than one, consolidating is the way to go. Here are four benefits that come with consolidating your database into one streamlined, efficient process.
1.Creates a clear distinction between a lead and a CRM
Many real estate agents believe that a CRM and all their home seller and buyer leads are all connected. This isn’t true, as a lead is an actual person you want to convert into a long term client and the CRM is where you house those leads. If you don’t adequately know this distinction, then you risk being organized and able to curate your listing leads that you worked so hard to get.
2.Compiles everything together in one place
Take five minutes and write out what features you would like in a CRM. If you find that one option cannot suit all of your needs, then it is time to consolidate!
There is no need to have multiple different CRMs, all with different purposes. Your CRM should work for you, and if you aren’t getting everything you need out of it, you need a change.
Why bother wasting your energy working with multiple CRMs when you can simply get one that incorporates everything you need all seamlessly? After all, time equals money.
3.Executes digital marketing strategies with the push of a button
At the very least, a good real estate CRM platform should be able to have some type of integration with both email marketing and SMS. Online marketing is an incredibly powerful tool; email is used more than ever before, so why wouldn’t you want to send a quick blurb through your CRM to all of your potential leads? After that, you can shoot your potential leads a text and bam! All of your digital marketing for the day is done with the click of a button.
As a real estate broker, you may think that you won’t need to market yourself that much but consider this; only 3% of the American population is ready to buy a piece of property this very minute. So how else are you going to reach the other 97%? Target your online leads where they are the most: on their phones, and the best CRM systems allow you to do just that.
4.Streamlines your process from start to finish
How will you ever have focus within your company if you don’t have a streamlined process? The more you try to juggle different things, the less time you have to complete your necessary business functions. Plus, you have your team to think about. It is almost impossible to build a great business if your employees don’t have everything they need all in one place, with a process that is easy to understand and execute.
With Real CRM Pro, powered by LionDesk, real estate agents are able to easily streamline their business while boosting efficiency in no time. Real CRM Pro will consolidate everything in your database, and then send unique and personalized touch points to your clients on any device. We are offering a free 30-day trial of this service, click here for more information.
For more information on how consolidating your database can help to make your life and business work for you, head over to Real Agent Pro to stay updated on our educational content we post regularly.
Interested in speaking to another human being directly? Go to www.10xmylistings.com to schedule a one-on-one strategy session. If you have any questions or want to learn more, be sure to get in touch with one of our professional advisors.